Our new home
New home, new opportunities
2017 will be a significant and exciting year for the Telethon Kids Institute with the move to our brand new home within the new children's hospital building on the QEII Campus.
Our new home will be significantly bigger with state-of-the-art research laboratories and facilities to help us do the very best research that makes a difference for kids.
- See our new facilities including floor plans and architectural renders
- Watch the animated fly-through of the new children's hospital building
- CO-LOCATION with the hospital to enhance collaboration and research translation with clinicians
- CRITICAL MASS of research activity with campus partners Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, Lion's Eye Institute and others just a short walk away
- CUTTING EDGE facilities with state-of-the-art design and new equipment
- COMMUNITY engagement and involvement with a highly visible location and exhibition centre to showcase how research makes a difference
Our new home is being generously funded by both the WA State government and the Australian government.