Doing business with us
At the Telethon Kids Institute we expect our suppliers to meet our standards and performance requirements but we also want them to share our values and commitment to research that makes a real difference to children's health and wellbeing in Western Australia.
What do we procure?
The Institute regularly procures a wide range of both common and specialised goods and services, including:
- Banking and financial services
- Building plant and equipment
- Cleaning and building maintenance
- Electricity, water and reticulated gas
- Hospitality and catering
- Insurance services
- IT hardware, software and services
- Laboratory equipment and maintenance
- Leasing services
- Legal services
- Marketing and communications services
- Office and laboratory furniture and fit out
- Office and workplace supplies
- Printing, print production and distribution
- Recruitment services
- Research and medical equipment
- Research chemicals and consumables
- Specialised consultancy services
- Training and professional development services
- Travel and accommodation
How to become one of our suppliers
If you are interested in becoming a supplier to the Telethon
Kids Institute we encourage you to email email@example.com
specifying the relevant category or categories of supply, trading
name and contact details.
This information is captured in our database and reviewed when seeking new suppliers and when carrying out new sourcing activities on behalf of the Institute. However, please note that registering your interest in this manner does not pre-qualify you as a supplier of the Institute or guarantee that you will be contacted to supply goods or services to the Institute.
A Supply Partner is an organisation that has been pre-qualified
and appointed by the Institute as a long term business partner
within a particular category of goods and / or services.
All of our relationships with Supply Partners are geared towards our 100% commitment to 'making a difference'. Our experience has shown that forming strong and mutually beneficial partnerships that are based around this shared understanding and trust will deliver win-win outcomes. This is the best model for doing business. Click here for further information about Supply Partners.
Terms and Conditions
All goods and services supplied to the Telethon Kids Institute
are required to be provided in accordance with our standard 'General
Conditions of Contract for the Supply of Goods and Services under a
Purchase Order' unless a separate written contract has been
entered into with the Telethon Kids Institute.